- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
i think everyone thinks about becoming a prostitute at one point in their life
6th grade was a hard time for me
- me: looks at pet sleeping
- pet: breathes
- me: oh thank god i thought you died
does anybody else legitimately worry about how they’re going to share a bed with their partner when they’re older? like buddy i need all the blankets to make a burrito and then i need to throw them off of me dramatically in the middle of the night and lie spread-eagled across the entire bed how is this going to work
Follow back?- No! I think that is so rude to ask. After all, I ain’t no follow back gurrrllll.
Check out my blog?- Always! But there is no guarantee that i will follow you back.
Promo for promo?- Always! Follower count doesn’t matter!
When did you start your blog?- June 14, 2012
How many followers?- x, xxx Ask off anon for the exact number.
Why did you unfollow me?- Please don’t ask me this! It was probably because you posted something inappropriate, were inactive for a week or more, changed blog styles, or I just didn’t reblog from you anymore.
Vote for me?- Of course! Just send me the link :)
Tell your followers to vote?- Sure!
Where are some of your answered posts?- Look Here
How can I get your attention?- I track the tags “humor us” and “ilycorii” so tag a post and I’ll check it out (:
Do you have a Facebook, instagram, twitter, etc?- Yes. I have a Facebook and an instagram, but I’d like to keep them private. You can follow me on twitter at hum0r-us.
Any other questions, just ask. Don’t be shy— I won’t bite :)